As a transitional step, this site will temporarily be made Read-Only from July 8th until the new community launch. During this time, you can still search and read articles and discussions.
While the community is read-only, if you have questions or issues requiring TIBCO review/response, please access the new TIBCO Community and select "Ask A Question."
You will need to register or log in or register to engage in the new community.
TIBCO BusinessWorks™ 6
This section contains a variety of educational and how-to materials designed to help you get up and running with BusinessWorks (BW) quickly and easily. To simplify locating content, we've organized them into the following categories:
- Overview of new features and capabilities in BusinessWorks 6.2
- Installing BusinessWorks 6.x
- TIBCO Universal Installer Hints
- A Typical BusinessWorks 6 Application
- Get started with the BusinessWorks samples shipped with BusinessWorks 6
- How to create a typical BusinessWorks Application (Sample - Invoking Subprocesses)
- Working with design-time gestures to easily add activities and external files to a process
- Building BusinessWorks 6 Conversation Process
- How Do I launch debugger in BusinessWorks 6
- How do I change error logs in BusinessWorks 6
Developing with BW
- Developing REST APIs from existing Java and SOAP web services
- RESTful Web API Design Broadband
- REST Features in BusinessWorks
- Setting up a JDBC Connection to Query and Update Tables
- BusinessWorks Tutorial to Build a FilePoller application
Working With SOAP And HTTP
Working With Java
- Using Java Classes Part 1 - Simple Java Invoke HelloWorld
- Using Java Classes Part 2 - Using Java Files from Shared Modules
Working With TIBCO FTL®
- Refer to the WIKI page for BusinessWorks 6.x Connectors.
TIBCO BusinessWorks Plug-In Development Kit (PDK)
- Installing the BusinessWorks Plug-in Development Kit (PDK)
- Plug-in Development Kit (PDK) Concepts Tour (video coming soon)
- PDK Developer Guide
- PDK Exchange page
In addition to this, you may also refer to the e-learning resources available from TIBCO Education Network.
Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CICD)
- Plug-in Code for Apache Maven and TIBCO BusinessWorks™, Source here on GitHub. Blog post about bw6-plugin-maven