As a transitional step, this site will temporarily be made Read-Only from July 8th until the new community launch. During this time, you can still search and read articles and discussions.
While the community is read-only, if you have questions or issues requiring TIBCO review/response, please access the new TIBCO Community and select "Ask A Question."
You will need to register or log in or register to engage in the new community.
tibbr Departmental Use Cases: Corporate Communications
There are many use cases for collaboration related to corporate communications, and many of the other examples shared in this series could involve outreaches of this type: But let's take a look at an additional use case that's more specific to what an internal communications team might wnat to achieve....
Broadcasting News & Updates
- Announcement subjects result in posts getting displayed to everyone's wall--and optionally their emails as well. There's no need to subscribe individual users to the subject, which is managed by Corp comms
- Video streaming can be enabled from any public / internal video source
- Announcement posts on right side appear on everyone’s walls, as do events
- Display executive-level messages / announcements – press releases, annual reports, events, announcements, etc.
- Reach the entire company easily
- Options exist to configure things such that users can only like; not reply or make their own posts.