As a transitional step, this site will temporarily be made Read-Only from July 8th until the new community launch. During this time, you can still search and read articles and discussions.
While the community is read-only, if you have questions or issues requiring TIBCO review/response, please access the new TIBCO Community and select "Ask A Question."
You will need to register or log in or register to engage in the new community.
Scribe Users - Getting Started on TIBCO Community
As of March 25, 2019, Scribe support users were transitioned from Scribe systems (support.scribesoft.com and success.scribesoft.com) to TIBCO systems.
Highlights of the transition:
- Scribe Support cases and Support knowledge articles were migrated to the TIBCO Support portal
- The community discussions on the Scribe Success Community were migrated to the TIBCO Community
- For TIBCO Scribe® Insight, see https://legacycommunity.tibco.com/products/tibco-scribe-insight
- For TIBCO Scribe® Online, see https://legacycommunity.tibco.com/products/tibco-cloud-integration
- You can find the Scribe related community discussions that were migrated from the Scribe Success Community in the Answers section of the TIBCO Community. To find Scribe Online related discussions, use the product filter TIBCO Cloud™ Integration (including Scribe). To find Scribe Insight related discussions, use the product filter TIBCO Scribe Insight.
- All posts from the Ideas topic on the Scribe Success Community were migrated to the TIBCO Ideas Portal, under “TIBCO Cloud Integration”
- Ideas previously logged on the Scribe Success Community will be migrated to the TIBCO Ideas Portal at a later date and do not need to be resubmitted there.
- To find Scribe Online related ideas, use the product filter TIBCO Cloud Integration (including Scribe). To find Scribe Insight related ideas, use the product filter TIBCO Scribe Insight.
To access the TIBCO systems, a TIBCO Account is needed.
Scribe Insight users who are listed as a contact on a Scribe support case logged within the last two years and all Scribe Online users with an active subscription that have logged into their organization in the past year were sent a TIBCO Account activation email. Once this account is activated, it can be used to access all of the above TIBCO systems.
Scribe Community users who are not Support contacts and not Scribe Online users can register for a TIBCO Account to access the above TIBCO systems:
- To contribute to the TIBCO Community (https://legacycommunity.tibco.com), click on the Register link in the top right corner of the home page, and complete the resulting form. A TIBCO Account username and password will be issued for you that will allow you to contribute to the community. This username will also give you access to the TIBCO Ideas portal.
- To get access to the TIBCO Support Portal (https://support.tibco.com), click on the Register link in the top right corner of the home page, then click on the Register to Create Cases button and complete the resulting form. A TIBCO Account username and password will be issued for you that will allow you to create and update support cases.
For more information, please refer to the following FAQ document: http://supportinfo.tibco.com/docs/TIBCO_Support_FAQ_for_Scribe_Customers.pdf
If you have any further questions, please call the TIBCO Support Team, and we will be happy to assist you.
- NOTE: The phone number to reach Scribe Support has changed. If you need to reach Scribe Support by phone, use the numbers below to contact the TIBCO Support Team, who will get you in contact with a Scribe Support engineer.
TIBCO Support Team
- USA: +1.650.846.5595
- EMEA: +44(0).870.909.3898
- ASIA PAC: +61.1.800.184.285