As a transitional step, this site will temporarily be made Read-Only from July 8th until the new community launch. During this time, you can still search and read articles and discussions.
While the community is read-only, if you have questions or issues requiring TIBCO review/response, please access the new TIBCO Community and select "Ask A Question."
You will need to register or log in or register to engage in the new community.
Integrating application logs in TIBCO LogLogic®
TIBCO LogLogic® provides the industry's first enterprise-class, end-to-end log management solution. Using LogLogic log management solutions, IT organizations can analyze and archive network log data for the purpose of compliance and legal protection, decision support for network security remediation, and increased network performance and improved availability.
This page contains a variety of educational and how-to materials designed to help you integrate your application logs into TIBCO LogLogic® Log Management Intelligence.
Use Case Scenarios
- TIBCO Operational Intelligence Solution using Hawk and LogLogic®
- Get DevOps insights using TIBCO LogLogic®
- How to correlate log data from disparate sources using TIBCO LogLogic®
- How TIBCO LogLogic® helps with GDPR compliance
Product Logs Integrations
- Sending Docker logs to TIBCO LogLogic Log Management Intelligence using TIBCO Hawk Container Edition
- Using TIBCO Flogo to collect LogLogic LMI sources
- How to monitor TIBCO Mashery Local using TIBCO LogLogic®
- B2B Transaction Lifecycle Management using TIBCO LogLogic®
- Integrating LogLogic data into TIBCO Spotfire® for advanced visualizations
Want to see an application log integration article added here? Comment here and let us know.