As a transitional step, this site will temporarily be made Read-Only from July 8th until the new community launch. During this time, you can still search and read articles and discussions.
While the community is read-only, if you have questions or issues requiring TIBCO review/response, please access the new TIBCO Community and select "Ask A Question."
You will need to register or log in or register to engage in the new community.
Business Process Management & Analytics
Analytics brings big business benefits to Business Process Platforms. You can't improve something you can't measure, it sounds so simple and obvious... But the reality is that many organizations don't implement it well (or at all) and don't give enough priority to that dimension of a project. These pages aim at going through those benefits and help you get there faster by combining TIBCO® BPM and TIBCO® Spotfire.
To understand the business benefits, let's take a step back and identify Who consumes Analytics and what's driving their use?
There are also two ingredients that enable those benefits, especially on the business operations side:
- one is Real-time visibility into not just processes but also all the connected artifacts: Data, Cases, Resources, Skills available, and Events (internal and external) gravitating around those processes.
- the other is being able to actively change immediately, reducing the time to act.
By doing that, you put analytics as a key element of your “compose for change” design strategy.
- who consumes Analytics?
- what are the key questions that are driving their use?
- what actions they might want to take?
Once we understand these points, we can better target the right service for the right audience. The right tool for the job: for example, Reporting or Analytics? And then go into the details of the TIBCO® solution.
We will explore the following use cases:
- intelligent Business Operations: focused on the Work Backlog and Resources Capacity in the context of the business operations and open SLAs
- Process Performance Analysis: focused on analyzing the past execution performance in order to find bottlenecks, improvements, best practices
Here are a few links to common things you can do when connecting TIBCO® BPM and TIBCO® Spotfire
- Best Practices