As a transitional step, this site will temporarily be made Read-Only from July 8th until the new community launch. During this time, you can still search and read articles and discussions.
While the community is read-only, if you have questions or issues requiring TIBCO review/response, please access the new TIBCO Community and select "Ask A Question."
You will need to register or log in or register to engage in the new community.
Enterprise System of Record
TIBCO ActiveSpaces provides a next generation in-memory data grid for large-scale system of record. It distributes multiple, consistent copies of data with a familiar database-style of architecture using schemas, columns, and rows.
ACID-compliant NoSQL Data Grid
All the benefits of NoSQL databases and immediate consistency with full ACID compliance through support for transactions and concurrency control.
Data can be easily queried using a SQL-like language by specifying the desired filter expression.
Published: October 2021
Release Notes can be found at: https://docs.tibco.com/pub/as/4.7.0/TIB_as_4.7.0_relnotes.pdf
There are currently no reviews for this content.
Why not be the first to review it - click here to login
TIBCO ActiveSpaces® Community Wiki
Tutorials and HowTos
- How to Deploy TIBCO ActiveSpaces® in Amazon EKS using Kubernetes and Docker
- How to Deploy TIBCO ActiveSpaces® in Azure AKS using Kubernetes and Docker
- How to Deploy TIBCO ActiveSpaces® in Google GKE using Kubernetes and Docker
- How to Run TIBCO ActiveSpaces® on Red Hat OpenShift with Docker
- How to Create TIBCO ActiveSpaces® Docker Images